AC Wet Servicing
Get high class Wet Servicing for your AC
Inclusions & Exclusions
- We do manual cleaning only – jet servicing not done.
- Cooling of the AC depends on multiple factors such as quality of the gas-filled, age of the AC, pressure of the gas etc, and servicing alone does not guarantee improvement in the cooling.
- Maintenance Meny providing 7 Days service warranty for Wet servicing & 30 days for Repairing & Gas Refill.
- If any repair work is required, a quote will be given before proceeding.
- We strongly discourage direct dealing with our service provider regarding a service booked through Maintenance Men. All warranty and service assurance in such cases stand null and void.
- Consumables and parts (if used) will be charged extra.
- Warranty on consumables and parts will be as per manufacturer only.
- Prices shown are labor charges only.
- Our technicians do not carry ladders. If required, a ladder has to be provided by the customer.
- We do not provide any warranty on appliances that are older than 4 years at the time of service. Also, Maintenance Men service provider might deny the service if the appliance is in old or un-repairable condition.
- Maintenance Men does not provide material bills. It will be separately provided by the technician.
- We would not be responsible for any physical damage or missing parts of the appliance that are brought to notice after job completion.
- leMaintenance Men will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
- We do not repair Printed Circuit Board (PCB). Strongly advise for replacement of faulty PCB. No warranty in repair cases.
- Maintenance Men will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
- High pressure jet pumps are not used in regular wet service.
- We do not repair or service built-in Microwaves.
- Gas pressure check before start of service.
- Check whether the AC in in working condition.
- Washing and cleaning of filters.
- Washing and cleaning of indoor cooling coils.
- Cleaning of blower wheels and blades.
- Cleaning of indoor cooler drain tray.
- Cleaning of water condensation drainage system.
- Thorough inspection of the AC unit to check for any leakages in the coils and drain pipeline. In case of an internal leakage, Nitrogen test needs to be done to identify location of leakage, charges for which will be extra.
- Check settings of the AC.
- Reinstalling of indoor cooler units.
- Gas top up , if required and cost approved by the customer.
- Performance check.